Forum: Affairs of State; Do Scientists Tell The Truth
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Forum: Affairs of State
- Do Scientists Tell The Truth
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast Sunday evenings, 13 programs.
Affairs of the State will probe an important issue with those at the center of decision making. We'll be taking our radio microphones to The Harvard Law School Forum, Brown University, Dartmouth College, The Harvard School of Public Health and the World Affairs Council for 13 weeks of debate and dialogue.
See On Air radio guide, April 1987 for cover story. Series release date: 4/5/1987
- Program Description
George Strait, ABC News medical and science correspondent, joins Philip Hilts, national science correspondent for The Washington Post, Walter Gilbert, professor of biology at Harvard University and Matthew Meselson, professor of natural sciences at Harvard University, in a discussion on how scientists are affected by the media.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Fitzgerald, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Forum: Affairs of State; Do Scientists Tell The Truth,” 04/12/1987, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 21, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_58D947970F8D4F45A75ABBD2FE6C97CE.
- MLA: “Forum: Affairs of State; Do Scientists Tell The Truth.” 04/12/1987. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 21, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_58D947970F8D4F45A75ABBD2FE6C97CE>.
- APA: Forum: Affairs of State; Do Scientists Tell The Truth. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_58D947970F8D4F45A75ABBD2FE6C97CE