Morning Pro Musica; Richmond Performance Series
Morning pro musica Richard Knisely, substitute host Pery Carter, engineer 2/22/1988 Live on pro musica a performance by members of the Richmond Performance Series: Karol Bennett, soprano Nancy Bracken, violin Mark Ludwig, viola David Finch, cello Neil Anderson, guitar Tom Martin, clarinet Program: Rebecca Clarke: Prelude, Allegro and Pastorale for viola and clarinet Britten: Englis Folksong Arrangements for soprano and guitar Mozart: Flute Quartet in D, K.285 Phil Verlieb: Five Haiku for soprano and guiar 7.5 ips stereo 10” reel tails out ~60 min. Dolby Morning Pro Musica, Artist / Richmond Performance Series, 88-0154-02-16-001
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Pro Musica
- Richmond Performance Series
- Series Description
Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Program Description
Series Description: Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Warshaw, Leslie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Pro Musica; Richmond Performance Series,” 02/22/1988, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_58C766C305384348A55F0598E1EE2557.
- MLA: “Morning Pro Musica; Richmond Performance Series.” 02/22/1988. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_58C766C305384348A55F0598E1EE2557>.
- APA: Morning Pro Musica; Richmond Performance Series. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_58C766C305384348A55F0598E1EE2557