Morning Stories; Frosting On the Cake
Bette Skandalis session for Morning Stories
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Frosting On the Cake
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Bette Skandalis remembers a mother whose love was unconditional and whose recipes were divisible by forty.
Thanks also to Magnatune recording artist Reza Manzoori for the use of "Arrival" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Frosting On the Cake,” 05/04/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_524916607B7149A6BF9059B45F44395E.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Frosting On the Cake.” 05/04/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_524916607B7149A6BF9059B45F44395E>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Frosting On the Cake. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_524916607B7149A6BF9059B45F44395E