Chamberworks; Beethoven, Telemann, Schubert
C. P. E. Bach: Quartet for Flute, Viola, Cello, Harpsichord Obligato in D Major Telemann: Funeral Music for an Artistic Canary (8 Movements) Schubert: Arpeggione, Sonata in A
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Beethoven, Telemann, Schubert
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Beethoven, Telemann, Schubert,” 11/08/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 1, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4E8EB0B16FA74559B1F3E76B526285F2.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Beethoven, Telemann, Schubert.” 11/08/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 1, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4E8EB0B16FA74559B1F3E76B526285F2>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Beethoven, Telemann, Schubert. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4E8EB0B16FA74559B1F3E76B526285F2