Chamberworks; Orion String Quartet
CWX FOR ORION STRING QUARTET
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Orion String Quartet
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Orion String Quartet,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4C2FBDEB3778485E85BC59C62EE8F309.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Orion String Quartet.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4C2FBDEB3778485E85BC59C62EE8F309>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Orion String Quartet. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4C2FBDEB3778485E85BC59C62EE8F309