Morning Stories; Taking It to the Street
Mary Kocol tracks session
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Taking It to the Street
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Somerville, Massachusetts resident Mary Kocol looks on as her neighbors experience the ecstasy of finding the perfect parking space...and the agony of keeping it.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Taking It to the Street,” 01/19/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4BB7B10ECA244D40B210E1EBF49964A9.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Taking It to the Street.” 01/19/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4BB7B10ECA244D40B210E1EBF49964A9>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Taking It to the Street. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4BB7B10ECA244D40B210E1EBF49964A9