Classical Performances Live; Sarasa Ensemble
Sarasa Ensemble Emily Van Evera, soprano Brian Brooks, Violin Timothy Merton, cello Maggie Cole, harpsichord Two Centuries of German Baroque Music: Heinrich Schutz: O Susser, O Freundlicher Van Evera, Cole Johann Schop: Divisions on John Dowland’s Lacrime Pavane Brooks, Merton, Cole Anonymous Amor Jesu amantissime Van Evera, Brooks, Merton, Cole JS Bach Sonata in B minor for violin and cembalo BWV 1014 Brooks, Cole G. F. Handel Susse Stille, Sanfte, Quelle ruhiger, Gelassenheit HWV Handel Meine Seele hort in Sehen HWV 207 Van Evera, Brooks, Merton, Cole
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classical Performances Live
- Sarasa Ensemble
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Sarasa Ensemble,” 02/14/2003, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4ADB29EA461B43EEB9DCC869D97CF950.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Sarasa Ensemble.” 02/14/2003. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4ADB29EA461B43EEB9DCC869D97CF950>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Sarasa Ensemble. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4ADB29EA461B43EEB9DCC869D97CF950