Chamberworks; Bach, Beethven, Schubert, Koper
J. S. Bach: Sonata No. 1 in C Major Beethoven: Piano Sopnata No. 1 in Minor, Op. 2, No. 1 Schubert: Adagio and Rondo Concertante, Op. Posth. Koper: Wind Quintet
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Bach, Beethven, Schubert, Koper
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Bach, Beethven, Schubert, Koper,” 09/08/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4468BC3C098441A9A67E3BF21BE0719A.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Bach, Beethven, Schubert, Koper.” 09/08/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4468BC3C098441A9A67E3BF21BE0719A>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Bach, Beethven, Schubert, Koper. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_4468BC3C098441A9A67E3BF21BE0719A