CHARLIE BARNET PLAYS ELLINGTON 1938-41; SAMMY STEWART/ CHICAGO THEATER JAZZ 1928; DON EWELL-PRIME STRIDE 1957; BUTHCH THOMPSON VISITS THE BERKELEY GANG 1985;
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 01/07/1988, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_40424EA7B7104C21A8210BBC5EC8BCE8.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 01/07/1988. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_40424EA7B7104C21A8210BBC5EC8BCE8>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_40424EA7B7104C21A8210BBC5EC8BCE8