Urban Planning Principles; Health And Health Planning
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Urban Planning Principles
- Health And Health Planning
- Series Description
Series of lectures on the principles of public planning, presented in cooperation with the Commission on Extension Courses, a commission composed of educational and cultural institutions in the greater Boston area. The lecturer for the course is William Nash, Professor of City and Regional Planning at Harvard University. The series surveys the social, economic, political, and physical problems that accompany urban development and planning. Radio. 1969-1970. Series release date: 1969-1970
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- Chicago: “Urban Planning Principles; Health And Health Planning,” 03/02/1970, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 29, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_3EBAE2DA2AB54F6A9D33B7EB7E0968F3.
- MLA: “Urban Planning Principles; Health And Health Planning.” 03/02/1970. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 29, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_3EBAE2DA2AB54F6A9D33B7EB7E0968F3>.
- APA: Urban Planning Principles; Health And Health Planning. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_3EBAE2DA2AB54F6A9D33B7EB7E0968F3