Chamberworks; Bach, Weber, Handel, Liszt
Weber: Konzertstuck in F Minor Handel: Sonata in F Major, Op. 1, No. 12 Liszt: "St. Francis of Assisi Preaches to the Birds" Christoph Frederich Bach: sonata in D Major for Flute and Continuos
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Bach, Weber, Handel, Liszt
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Bach, Weber, Handel, Liszt,” 08/31/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_3979F8B91CC14636A1E03AE919473D05.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Bach, Weber, Handel, Liszt.” 08/31/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_3979F8B91CC14636A1E03AE919473D05>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Bach, Weber, Handel, Liszt. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_3979F8B91CC14636A1E03AE919473D05