Forum: Affairs of State; Dealing with Revolution: Iran, Nicaragua and the Philippines
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Forum: Affairs of State
- Dealing with Revolution: Iran, Nicaragua and the Philippines
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast Sunday evenings, 13 programs.
Affairs of the State will probe an important issue with those at the center of decision making. We'll be taking our radio microphones to The Harvard Law School Forum, Brown University, Dartmouth College, The Harvard School of Public Health and the World Affairs Council for 13 weeks of debate and dialogue.
See On Air radio guide, April 1987 for cover story. Series release date: 4/5/1987
- Program Description
Third World revolutions have created some of the U.S.'s most difficult foreign policy dilemmas. These are discussed by Stanley Hoffman, Chairman of the Center for European Studies at Harvard University. Taped April 28, 1987
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Fitzgerald, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Forum: Affairs of State; Dealing with Revolution: Iran, Nicaragua and the Philippines,” 04/28/1987, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_38A9792EEDD347BAA9711228F46A5CEF.
- MLA: “Forum: Affairs of State; Dealing with Revolution: Iran, Nicaragua and the Philippines.” 04/28/1987. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_38A9792EEDD347BAA9711228F46A5CEF>.
- APA: Forum: Affairs of State; Dealing with Revolution: Iran, Nicaragua and the Philippines. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_38A9792EEDD347BAA9711228F46A5CEF