Morning Stories; Chicken a la Padulese
Tony Kahn and Chef Franco (conversation, via phone)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Chicken a la Padulese
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Chef Franco Onorato mixes chicken, cream and a car dealership into a dish you'll never forget.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Chicken a la Padulese,” 12/18/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_3609BDDAA50A4212A5A33C30C2696CFA.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Chicken a la Padulese.” 12/18/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_3609BDDAA50A4212A5A33C30C2696CFA>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Chicken a la Padulese. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_3609BDDAA50A4212A5A33C30C2696CFA