Morning Stories; How Much Is He Costing You
Tony Kahn phoner with Ken Foster session
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- How Much Is He Costing You
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
A Pit Bull mothers a pig, a Rottweiler practices cardiology, and a Mutt gets rich quick, from the pages of Ken Foster's new book, "Dogs I Have Met."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; How Much Is He Costing You,” 11/26/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 14, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_34FAF0CB6C8A42CF886366DA1CC65FDE.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; How Much Is He Costing You.” 11/26/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 14, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_34FAF0CB6C8A42CF886366DA1CC65FDE>.
- APA: Morning Stories; How Much Is He Costing You. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_34FAF0CB6C8A42CF886366DA1CC65FDE