Morning Stories; I'm Gettin' Really Mad, Loretta
Bill Charette phoner with TK session for Morning Stories
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Morning Stories
- I'm Gettin' Really Mad, Loretta
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
A phone message lands in error on television producer Bill Charette's answering machine. It's haunted him for 20 years.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; I'm Gettin' Really Mad, Loretta,” 07/18/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 14, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_31ABB31CA56A4850A320CDA5779D5C88.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; I'm Gettin' Really Mad, Loretta.” 07/18/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 14, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_31ABB31CA56A4850A320CDA5779D5C88>.
- APA: Morning Stories; I'm Gettin' Really Mad, Loretta. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_31ABB31CA56A4850A320CDA5779D5C88