Morning Stories; Is That You, jack
ins outs for Judge Valdez Is that U Jack? session TK Gary Mott
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Is That You, jack
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Judge Valdez talks about his view from the bench and the act of kindness that changed his life.
Thanks to producer Beth Hoffman for interviewing Judge Valdez and bringing him to our attention, also to Magnatune recording artists Belief Systems for the use of "Electro Jive" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Is That You, jack,” 07/14/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_315503BC104640BE9E1C0E5A5F520984.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Is That You, jack.” 07/14/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_315503BC104640BE9E1C0E5A5F520984>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Is That You, jack. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_315503BC104640BE9E1C0E5A5F520984