Classical Performances Live; Handel and Haydn Society
John Finney, conductor
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classical Performances Live
- Handel and Haydn Society
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Handel and Haydn Society,” 12/12/2000, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_2DC0246A329A45A2990CEE229ACFB624.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Handel and Haydn Society.” 12/12/2000. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_2DC0246A329A45A2990CEE229ACFB624>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Handel and Haydn Society. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_2DC0246A329A45A2990CEE229ACFB624