Chamberworks; George Gershwin Bash
Chamberworks - host, Bill Cavness George Gershwin Bash Aired 4/29/1987 Northeastern University Chorus John Curtis, conductor Edwin Swanborn, piano Maria Benotti, violin Virginia Eskin, piano Boston Lyric Opera/Boston Academy of Music Reginald Haché and Roland Nadeau, piano Preservation Master 1/2001 10 inch reel, 7.5 ips Stereo Tails out Note: Original Master in P03629
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- George Gershwin Bash
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; George Gershwin Bash,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 12, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_2C0A14EF2316462C9F5989E4E58E7431.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; George Gershwin Bash.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 12, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_2C0A14EF2316462C9F5989E4E58E7431>.
- APA: Chamberworks; George Gershwin Bash. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_2C0A14EF2316462C9F5989E4E58E7431