Forum: Affairs of State; Nicaraguan Perspective, The
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Forum: Affairs of State
- Nicaraguan Perspective, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast Sunday evenings, 13 programs.
Affairs of the State will probe an important issue with those at the center of decision making. We'll be taking our radio microphones to The Harvard Law School Forum, Brown University, Dartmouth College, The Harvard School of Public Health and the World Affairs Council for 13 weeks of debate and dialogue.
See On Air radio guide, April 1987 for cover story. Series release date: 4/5/1987
- Program Description
A dialogue between Nicaraguan Vice President Sergio Ramirez Mercado with students of the Harvard Law School. Ramirez began his career of resistance against the Somoza dictatorship while a law student in Nicargua. As well as holding an important political post, Ramirez is a popular literary figure in Central America.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Fitzgerald, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Forum: Affairs of State; Nicaraguan Perspective, The,” 11/24/1986, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 16, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_260520D43949482499B61383E64B58A9.
- MLA: “Forum: Affairs of State; Nicaraguan Perspective, The.” 11/24/1986. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 16, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_260520D43949482499B61383E64B58A9>.
- APA: Forum: Affairs of State; Nicaraguan Perspective, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_260520D43949482499B61383E64B58A9