Chamberworks; Bach, Faure, Druckman
J. S. Bach: Trio Sonata in E,BVW 1023 Faure: Piano Quintet in C, Op. 115 Jacob Druckman: Deliza Contente che L'alme beate
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Bach, Faure, Druckman
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Bach, Faure, Druckman,” 08/10/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 26, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_24B17F75C5E04CFEA5249A5FDB7DF1A5.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Bach, Faure, Druckman.” 08/10/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 26, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_24B17F75C5E04CFEA5249A5FDB7DF1A5>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Bach, Faure, Druckman. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_24B17F75C5E04CFEA5249A5FDB7DF1A5