Classical Performances Live; Pianticella
Pianticella Michael Bonner, cello Sarah Tagaki, piano
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classical Performances Live
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Pianticella,” 11/01/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_1EA04377AD2D4881A16908D5C69F316E.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Pianticella.” 11/01/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_1EA04377AD2D4881A16908D5C69F316E>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Pianticella. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_1EA04377AD2D4881A16908D5C69F316E