Chamberworks; Martin Berkowsky
Chamberworks Live Performance Tuesday, 5/5/1987 Martin Berkowsky, piano Program: Beethoven: Sonata in F mj., Op. 10 #2 Thomas Robert Ogden: Sonata Apollo (written for MB; single mov ement) Liszt: Twelfth Hungarian Rhapsody Liszt: Miserere (after Palestrina) Preservation Master 5/01 10” reel 7.5 ips Stereo Note: Original in P03629
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Martin Berkowsky
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Martin Berkowsky,” 05/05/1987, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_18ECCCAECCF54C6DA3EE894891096472.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Martin Berkowsky.” 05/05/1987. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_18ECCCAECCF54C6DA3EE894891096472>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Martin Berkowsky. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_18ECCCAECCF54C6DA3EE894891096472