HUMPHREY LYTTELTON 1950-1985; JELLY ROLL MORTON W/ WILTON CRAWLEY 1930; GARLAND WILSON, STRIDING IN PARIS 1933; BUNNY BERIGAN, CHAMBER SWING 1936;
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 02/18/1988, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_148E559EE83B4866AAC02F3E77095AC5.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 02/18/1988. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_148E559EE83B4866AAC02F3E77095AC5>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_148E559EE83B4866AAC02F3E77095AC5