Morning Stories; My Own Private Elvis
Tony Kahn Gary Mott Elvis ins outs
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- My Own Private Elvis
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
From "Elvis the Pelvis" to "Elvis the Pinata," Ken Bader stayed with The King till the end.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; My Own Private Elvis,” 05/03/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_12AE7E00EF8943489DD48976F600A006.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; My Own Private Elvis.” 05/03/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_12AE7E00EF8943489DD48976F600A006>.
- APA: Morning Stories; My Own Private Elvis. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_12AE7E00EF8943489DD48976F600A006