Morning Stories; Shadowed
Tony Kahn and Arnie Reisman (interview) session
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
A young Arnie Reisman can't leave his parents behind, Morning Stories' Gary Mott has a run-in with the law, and Cyndy McCullough gets shot at in Tehran.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artist Jeff Wahl for the use of "Guinevere" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Shadowed,” 12/20/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_10018F54A52B47BA9F9FB2A728F3D9A8.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Shadowed.” 12/20/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_10018F54A52B47BA9F9FB2A728F3D9A8>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Shadowed. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_10018F54A52B47BA9F9FB2A728F3D9A8