Charlie Barnet Leapin' at Lincoln 1940 Hotel Dance Orchestras, London 1927 - 1932 Jelly Roll Jazz Band, California 1966 Louis and Sydney reunite 1940
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 01/24/1985, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_0E5927422B194498A25D7DFF052ABEE9.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 01/24/1985. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_0E5927422B194498A25D7DFF052ABEE9>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_0E5927422B194498A25D7DFF052ABEE9