Tommy Reynold's Jazz Band 1955 Earl Hines & Louisville Stompers 1929 Butch Thompson plays Jelly Roll 1982 Joel Shaw Swinging Depression Music 1933
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 12/22/1983, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_0E212FA02CA34EDCB4E411A84F32D3FB.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 12/22/1983. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_0E212FA02CA34EDCB4E411A84F32D3FB>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_0E212FA02CA34EDCB4E411A84F32D3FB