Chamberworks; Bach, Liszt, Vivaldi
J. S. Bach: Overture in D Major, BVW 1069 Liszt: Apres une lecture de Dante (Fantasia quasi Sonata); Hungarian Rhapsody No. 12 Vivaldi: Sonata Op. 13, No 6 in G Minor
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Bach, Liszt, Vivaldi
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Bach, Liszt, Vivaldi,” 10/04/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_09AEFC2646754DE683CB0CF7C3545B21.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Bach, Liszt, Vivaldi.” 10/04/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_09AEFC2646754DE683CB0CF7C3545B21>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Bach, Liszt, Vivaldi. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_09AEFC2646754DE683CB0CF7C3545B21